Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thanks!

Hi!
I am still giving thanks!!! Even though the Christmas season is in full swing, it's still November, so I'm still trying to stick with my fall themed projects!

I colored in this fun card using my Spectrum Noir Markers.  I used colors TN3, TN5 and OR3.  I only used 3 colors, but by blending them together, it looks like I used more!



To add a little more interest, I used a Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker and some sequins!

Thanks for stopping by today!



SUPPLIES:

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN3, TN5, OR3
Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker
Paper Smooches Chit Chat and Autumn Groves stamp sets

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)